Monday, December 14, 2020

Creating and Sharing Joy

I've had some office time in the past couple of weeks and have created a few new videos to share.


Although, I would rather be out on the water teaching and guiding kayaking adventures, one has to make do and I am enjoying the challenge of creating videos.

My first new video is called The Fourth Dimension.  If you have kayaked on the Mendocino Coast, you know that it has its own unique magic - hence the name The Fourth Dimension.

In this video I share a whitewater of the sea kayaking adventure that Jeff and I had with our friend Pete DeLosa.  Jeff and Pete are paddling the Pyranha 12R which is a 12 foot whitewater kayak designed for racing on steep whitewater creeks.  I am paddling my new favorite boat the Pyranha Ripper (aka the RipSnake).  Time and time again when it comes to rock gardening play sessions, Jeff and I are choosing the maneuverability of whitewater kayaks.  Jeff tends to like some volume and the 12R is a good fit for him.  I tend to like something sportier and surfable.  The Ripper is a good fit for me.

I have a couple of other new videos in the works.  Don't miss out - subscribe to Liquid Fusion Kayaking's YouTube Channel.

Until we meet again - I hope that you enjoy The Fourth Dimension.





No comments:

Post a Comment