Monday, August 5, 2019

HOT LAP - Cache Creek Whitewater

Summer is one of my busiest months on the water so my blog gets a little bit neglected.  I also have to admit that I have been doing more video work than writing.  In the summer, I am guiding trips or teaching lessons most days but strive to get out for fun each day too.  Fun might be a surf session, a mountain bike ride, a trail run, a spin on my Stand Up Paddle Board, a sea kayak paddle, or a rock garden session.
Messing about on the river.
I have been working on my video skills during these play sessions and am creating a series of HOT LAP videos.  My goal for these videos is a quick edit of my media resulting in a 1 minute video sharing the fun that can be had in a before or after work session.  I am enjoying the challenge of editing my footage down to 1 minute but will probably put together a couple of 2-3 minute videos as well.

Here is one of my first HOT LAP Videos - Cache Creek.  Cache Creek aka Crash Creek is a favorite summer getaway for Jeff and I on our day off.  We enjoy the change of scenery, scorching hot weather, and refreshing whitewater river kayaking.


The video is probably best viewed on YouTube.  I hope you enjoy it and will check out more of my Hot Lap Videos.

Be sure to subscribe to Liquid Fusion Kayaking's YouTube Channel for longer edits and a full playlist of 1 minute edits.






No comments:

Post a Comment