Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It is Time

Yes, I am going to stop ranting about plastics and give my plastic kayaks a spa treatment of 303 because it is almost time for the Tour de Mendo (our June one).


This year, I finally get to go. Yes!!! We have a sold-out trip so we are going to close the shop for 4 days and show a crew of paddlers from Southern California a great time sea kayaking on the Mendocino Coast. Only one member of the group has paddled here before so I can't wait to see their expressions when we paddle and play in the rock gardens and explore the sea caves and tunnels of this magical coastline.


Of course we are likely to get out in whitewater kayaks for a bit of surfing and rock gardening play too.

Jeff and I have a special adventure up our sleeves for this crew. Can't wait to share it but I'm not going to spill the beans now.

1 comment:

  1. I am putting magazines into the mail to you today, so maybe you'll have them in time for your Paddle to the Sea showing. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete